iLP French language school welcomes students in new premises in town center:
22 rue du Grand Saint Jean !
See you soon for new linguistic experiences !
Learn French in the South of France
iLP, 30 years of experience in teaching French as a foreign language; tailor-made language courses
- “Qualité français langue étrangère” label
- 1,500 students a year, 140 different nationalities
- Manageable size school
- Personalised welcome
- Language-learning stays
- School groups
- Located in the city centre, state-of-the-art facilities, air-conditioned rooms, free wifi
- Only a few miles from the Mediterranean sea
High-quality courses and services at the best possible prices
iLP has a wide range of courses and services on offer and guarantees a wonderful stay in the heart of Montpellier
- Courses tailored to specific needs
- Group courses, one-on-one courses, standard French and specific needs
- Restricted number of students per class
Carefully screened accommodation
- Near the school
- Host families
- Flat-share, single-room flats, flats,
- Room in private or university hall of residence
Leisure and recreational activities
To top off your stay, enjoy a varied cultural and recreational tourism
- Excursions, guided tours
- Cultural and sports events
- Discover local traditions
- Themed parties
iLP, 30 years of experience in the teaching of French as a foreign language: courses – accommodation, activities
You want to quickly learn or improve your French in one of the most beautiful and sun-drenched regions of France, and you can only get away for a few weeks,
High-quality courses and services at the best value is possible
Why choose iLP?
- A French language school open to all
1,500 students a year and 140 nationalities since the school opened 30 years ago. Every year, companies, professionals and teachers from all over the world choose iLP in Montpellier to learn French in France.
- Montpellier, in the south of France, near the Mediterranean sea
You want to learn French in one of the most attractive and sun-drenched regions in France: iLP offers a range of high-quality courses and guarantees a wonderful stay in the heart of Montpellier. State-of-the-art school, air conditioned classrooms, free wifi, resource and study or tutoring space. The school is accessible to disabled persons.
- One of the best French language schools in France
iLP has been awarded the “QualitéFrançais Langue Etrangère” label by the Ministry. It is also accredited by Souffle, a professional grouping of schools teaching >French as a foreign language that guarantees unique advantages for the learning of French in France, as laid down by its members in a quality charter.
- A school with a difference to learn French
Founded in 1982, iLP is a manageable sized school where students can enjoy a personalized welcome, a friendly and international atmosphere, and a long-standing know-how. iLP is ready to help 7/7, 24/24 and welcomes you in 7 different languages.
- French courses of all levels suited to the students’ needs
iLP offers a wide range of French language courses, a restricted number of students per class and a hands-on and communicative approach to French as it is spoken in France. Group classes, one-on-one classes, standard French and/or courses suited to specific needs, study for Delf/Dalf, Esabac, Bachibac and Chamber of Commerce of Paris exams, language stays, school groups. At your service, our teacher are all qualified and experienced in the teaching of international and multicultural classes.
- Carefully screened accommodation
iLP helps you to choose accommodation to suit your needs. Offers range from accommodation with a host family near the school or your own independent accommodation: flat share, single room flat, room in a private or university hall of residence.
- Varied cultural and recreational activities
Montpellier and its surrounding region is a great place to come for cultural, recreational and sporting activities: excursions, visits, themed parties in the evening, sports. The aim of all these activities is for the students to immerse in the French way of life by developing some of some of communication skills they may have learnt in class.
- All ages
- All levels from complete beginner to C2
- All objectives
- Start of courses: every Monday, all the year round
- 1st day: written and spoken test
- Student Card
- Free access to the Internet
- Loan of French books and DVDs
- Certificate upon completion of course
- Accommodation with host family: transfer to and from airport or station (Montpellier)